Migraine Healed by Jesus's Stripes

"My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh." Proverbs 4: 20-22

"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.." Isaiah 53: 5

"...who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed." 1 Peter 2: 24

----

While me and my fellow supporting artists were waiting to be used on set, I was chatting to my friends. I then noticed I was losing my vision signifying a migraine attack, which I haven't had in a long time.  I didn't say anything. When my friends went outside, I sat quietly on my own to pray with my eyes closed. 

I reminded myself that when Jesus, whom I have accepted as my Lord and Saviour was crucified on the Cross, he took on all diseases- past, present and future - known to man and that includes migraine.  In exchange for taking those diseases, believers receive healing.

In other words, by his stripes, I was healed and I am healed.

The Blood of Jesus has delivered me from this migraine. I am healed in Jesus name. Thank you, Jesus!

I opened my eyes but my vision was still not clear. I continued declaring the Truth - By his stripes, I am healed in Jesus name. Thank you, Jesus!

When I opened ny eyes, my vision was slowly clearing up. I continued thanking Jesus.

Within another 10 minutes I was able to read my text on my phone. I felt a dull thud on my temple which quickly dissolved.

Later, when I told my friends that I had been experiencing migraine symptoms they asked if I had seen the medic on set or taken any medication. I told them I hadn't seen the medic and I don't take medication. I had just prayed.

Actually, that's not strictly true. I do take medication on a daily basis. The Word of God in the Scriptures is my medication which I meditate on daily.  "For they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh." Proverbs 4: 22

Thank you, Jesus! ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels