My Conversion to Christianity

 14.8.2021

Friends,

In case you haven't noticed, after a lot of soul searching, I have converted to Orthodox - Bible based - Christianity. By this I mean confessing myself as a sinner and that Jesus Christ died for my sins and by faith and grace  I have accepted Jesus as my personal saviour.

This means I have forsaken all new age and new thought doctrines for Jesus Christ and the Gospel. I am focused on my  personal relationship with Jesus. 

Righr now, I am not a member of any Christian denomination, but I do follow a few Bible based ministries that resonate.

I am grateful that the new age and new thought have brought me back to the Word and to Jesus Christ. 

God bless you all! ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit