God Directsv My Steps

(Previously posted on Facebook on 6.5.2021).

 "A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16: 9

-------

After I had performed my civic duty and voted at the local elections, I decided to take advantage of the dry  and sunny weather and go for a long walk. It was so warm, I removed my hat and scarf. 

I thought I could get a sandwich and have it at the park. I also thought I might do my weekly grocery shopping on the way home but then I thought I'll do it tomorrow.

Now that the decision was made, I headed to the store to buy a sandwich, but my feet had other ideas and was leading me in the direction of the park. I let my feet lead the way.

I walked through the park and discovered another exit which led to the store I had planned to get my sandwich. Now that I was there, I decided to do my weekly grocery shopping.

When I came out of the store, the weather was now a lot cooler with grey clouds. I put my hat and scarf back on.  I walked to the local bus station and got the bus back. When I got off the bus, it started to drizzle. Fortunately, it was only a five minutes walk home.8

I had my sandwich when I got home.

I then received a call from an agency offering me work which involves going for a Covid test tomorrow. Now it made sense why God had directed me to do the shopping today.

Thank you, God, for directing my steps at all times. ❤

Grovelands Park




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit