Gift Voucher

"In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3: 6

----

So I went to this particular store to buy a birthday gift for a friend. What should I get her? I thought about getting her a gift voucher.  I know, I'll get her some beauty products!

At the beauty department, I found a lovely pack of hand wash and lotion, which I thought she would like. On the way to the cashiers, I had a thought it wasn't right.

After replacing the package back on the shelf, I asked myself, Lord, what should I get my friend?

I had a thought about getting her a gift voucher. I remembered my friend had told me she had bought her trainers from a branch of this store. She obviously shops in this store so she can buy what she likes with the gift voucher at her closest branch.

I then went to the cashiers to get the gift voucher, but there was a long queue there. I decided to try the cashiers at the men's department.  Other customers seem to have had the same idea as there was also a long queue there.

Nevermind, I'll get the gift voucher at another branch!

I decided to use the toilets at the shopping mall, but there was a long queue in the ladies' toilet. I had an idea to walk to another part of the mall where the toilets would be empty. That's exactly what happened.  After I finished using the toilet, I was going to leave, but I had an idea to return to the store and get the gift voucher at the men's department. When I got to the cashiers, there was no queue. I then bought a gift voucher.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for helping me choose the right gift for my friend at the right time! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels