Possessed by the Holy Spirit

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service." Romans 12: 1

----

I believe every moment I call on God for help or acknowledge His Presence, I am possessed by the Holy Spirit who works in and through me. Here's one example.

When a fly came through my open bedroom window, I asked it to go out, but it kept flying around. So I 

After about a minute, I couldn't take the buzzing anymore so I thought, God, please let this fly out!

I then opened the window a lot wider and pulled the curtain out of the way.

"Come on!" I pointed to the open window.

The fly went out.

As it was leaving, I could have sworn I heard the fly say, "Thanks, Sue!" 

Have a nice day, Mr Fly! 😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels