Sharing the Good

I've been meaning to get a handheld fan that a work colleague recommended,  but the store was sold out last week.

I figured now thar it's slightly cooler, it wouldn't be so popular and I can get myself one.

I was at the store first thing this morning. They told me they only had two remaining on the shelf, but the customer ahead of me had just grabbed them. They said it was too early to know whether any more had been delivered.

The customer, who had just grabbed the last two, turned round and said to me, "I'm not greedy! You can have one."

"Thank you so much!" I said to her.  "God bless you!".

"Thank you! It's good to share!" she smiled.

We were all happy, including the sales assistant.

Thank you, God, for providing my fan! ❤️

Here's a photo of the fan, which can also be used as a desk fan.  It's brilliant! 👍

Fan bought from John Lewis.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels