Removing Block

"The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;." Psalm 24: 1, NIV

----

I usually watch television via the Internet on my laptop. I occasionally watch on my phone using their apps.

When I logged into the ITV website using my laptop, a notice came up that it was forbidden on that server. After several attempts and no joy, I tried logging on via the Internet on my phone and I could access ITV just fine.

I noticed I could access all Channel 4 channels via their website. P

What's going on?  Why can't I  access all ITV channels on my laptop?

I give up! 

Lord, the Bible/Your Word says everything belongs to You, therefore, ITV belongs to You. Could you sort out whatever the reason is why I can't access the ITV website on my laptop? Thank you!

After a few minutes, a notification came on that the VPN (virtual private network) was disconnected.

Oh I see!  The Virus protector must have turned the VPN on. When the VPN is on, it treats you like you are in another country and prevents access to some TV channels based in the UK. I have never been denied before.

When I logged on to ITV, I could now access all their channels.

Thank you, God, for removing the block that denied me access to your ITV channels. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels