The God Health Care Plan

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46: 1

"It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man." Psalm 118: 8

"For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord." Jeremiah 30: 17

"But He said, “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.” Luke 18: 2

----

I had to call the hospital on behalf of a loved one. The department I called never answered the phone. I kept calling, but there was no response. I then called the hospital's switchboard. It took ages for me to get through to an operator. When someone finally answered my call,  l asked them to put me through to an alternative number at the department, but still nothing.

I became so frustrated, I called the switchboard again and asked to be put through to the hospital's complaints department. Of course, no one answered the phone. They asked callers to leave a message, which I did.

It got me wondering how those who depend on the health care system ever get their needs met. When you have to call the ambulance in an emergency situation, you have to answer all these questions before they decide whether your need should be given priority or not.  They will only send am ambulance quickly if you're having a suspected stroke or a heart attack. Even so, it will still take at least 10 minutes for the paramedic  to arrive.

While I was a live-in carer, the lady I was looking after had a fall. I called the ambulance for her. Even though she was in agony, she had to wait 7 hours for the ambulance to arrive. They told us it was because it was a busy night and they had to give priority to those who had more urgent care need.  They obviously didn't consider an elderly lady, in her late 80s, in pain as top priority.

Even those who can afford to pay for private medical care and receive the best medicine has to offer are still not going to receive instant medical attention as their doctor is not able to teleport to them. They're going to have to travel to the doctor's surgery or the hospital. Besides, there are still lots of conditions that even the best medicine cannot cure.

That's why I would rather trust in the God Health Care Plan than the man-made health care system.

With God, there is no waiting,  He is always present.

With God, all healing is free.

With God, all things are possible. Amen.  ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels