The Power of Love

While we were under strict lockdown rules, we could only travel on public transport for essential journeys. We were advised to sit apart from other passengers. There were even areas on buses that were cordoned off from passengers.

Now that the rules have been relaxed, we can travel freely  on public transport. There are no longer areas cordoned off. However, we  are still required to wear face masks on public transport.

I have noticed passengers are still wary about sharing seats with passengers they are not travelling with unless there are no longer any other seats available.

While I was sitting upstairs during my bus jouney, this man came upstairs.  He was carrying several bags of shopping. All window seats were taken, but there were lots of seats available that he could share. He walked all the way down the aisle and stood next to me. 

I could see that he was trying to be considerate to other passengers, but I didn't think standing upstairs was a very good idea. So I prodded him  and told him he was welcome to share my seat. He thanked me and sat next to me. 

When a window seat became available, he thanked me again and swapped seats.

I know people are scared of being infected but I believe there is a power within that is greater than any fear of the virus. That power is Love. ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels