Love Connects People

 "God is love." John 4: 8

----

I've been travelling home by tube with a work colleague who lives around my area.

Today, she had to leave early as she had a doctor's appointment. I was sorry I didn't get to see her before she left so I could give her a hug and wish her well.

After work, I decided to travel by bus with three other work colleagues. For some unknown reason it took ages for our bus to arrive. When we got on the bus, it took a while to get to our destination as there was a huge traffic jam.

When I got off the first bus, my next bus was taking a while to arrive. As I was feeling cold, I decided to travel on a different bus, which also goes close to  where I live.

During the bus journey, I thought of my work colleague and wondered how her appointment went.  I suddenly looked up and I was amazed to see my friend had just got on the same bus I was in.

She was very happy to see me.

After exchanging hugs and kisses, I asked her how her appointment went. She also apologised for not saying goodbye before she left work as she was running late for her appointment. 

So what I thought of as bus delays and a traffic jam was  simply Love connecting loved ones. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit