Waking Up from the Dream

"When you arise, O Lord, you will laugh at their silly ideas as a person laughs at dreams in the morning." Psalm 73: 20

“Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you lightsilly.” Ephesians 5: 14

----

In my dream this morning, I was told something had gone wrong at my possessions. I can't remember the exact details  but thete was something broken.

While I was picking up the pieces, this man walking by said to me, "You're not having a good day, are you?:

"It's okay, it doesn't matter. Besides, it's only a dream anyway!" I said. I then woke up from that dream.

I believe I am either experiencing God's reality or human dream. The human dream can be dissolved when it is seen as silly ideas that mean nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels