What Would Jesus Do?

 "Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world." 1 John 4: 17

---

On my way to the bus stop, I was meditating on the passage: "...as He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world."

During rhe bus journey, this woman got on and sat beside me. She was taking a lot of room and her right arm was squashing my left arm. I moved my arm to indicate I needed more space, but she pushed her arm further and took more room.

I wondered how I could ask  her to move her arm without offending her.

I thought again of the Bible verse, "...as He (Jesus) is, so are we in this world

What would you do, Jesus?

I had the thought to bless her with love, which I did.

The first thing I noticed was her arm was no longer uncomfortable; it now felt soft like a pillow.

Next, she moved her arm.

The more I blessed her, the further she moved her arm away.

When she was getting off,  I noticed she was wearing socks and flip flops, which didn't seem suitable for the cold weather. At least, not in my reality.

Thank you, Jesus! ❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit