Truth vs Facts

Truth is greater than facts.

Facts is based on what the physical senses tell you based on human beliefs which is changeable. 

Truth is based on what God's Reality, which is eternal and unchanging.

For instance, the fact is prices of everything is going up and we face shortages.

The Truth is God is my Shepherd I shall not want or lack anything I need or want.

The Truth is God shall supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus.

The Truth is everything that appears come from the invisible realm which is infinite.

The Truth is all good things come from the Father of Lights in whom there is no variableness nor shadow of turning.

When you are faced with facts, override it with the Truth which is infinite power. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit