Charity Shops

Although I love buying things from charity shops, I am very fussy about the charity shops I buy from. I find if I want some really classy outfits and handbags, I have to travel to well-to-do areas in south west London. 

I once saw this really unusual reversible coat at this charity shop for £65. Although it was in mint condition, I was humming and haa-ing over spending that much on a second hand coat, so I left it.

After a few minutes, I returned to the shop and tried the coat on and it fitted me perfectly. I had to get it. The shop assistant told me a coat like that would cost over £200 brand new. I've still got that coat and I love it.

A couple of months ago, a friend gave me some money as a birthday gift. I thought I would get a nice handbag at one of my favourite charity shops.

The moment I walked into this charity shop, I noticed this really nice backpack and grabbed it. It cost exactly the amount of money my friend had given me.

While I was paying for the bag, the shop assistant told me she only put the bag out 15 minutes before I walked in. The interesting thing was the bus I had been travelling in had been caught in heavy traffic because of a local football match.  If I had arrived early at that charity shop, I would have missed that bag.  So it all worked out for the best and I got my birthday bag. 

Thank you, God! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels