Working with Young Kids

 I've always wondered what it's like to work with young kids as I've never worked with them before.

Today, I found out.

When I went to try out this autistic primary school, I was asked to assist in a Reception class where the pupils are aged 3 to 4 years old. After about an hour, I knew working with pupils this young wasn't for me.

I was only supposed to be there half a day and I was praying fervently for God's Grace to get me through. 

When the teacher I was working with put on a video to entertain  some pupils, another pupil changed the video to "It's time to say goodbye."

"Why is it playing that song?" she said.  "It's not yet time to say goodbye!

"That's because it's time for Me to say goodbye," I chuckled. 

Now I know what it's like to work with really young kids.

Next!  😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels