Loving Songs Just Because

When I was a kid, song lyrics meant nothing to me as I was too young to understand romantic love and stuff. I just liked what I liked because of the beat, rhythm and the singer's voice tone.

When I became an adult, the lyrics started having meaning. I could empathise with the twists and turns of romantic love in the lyrics.

I'm back at that place I was as a kid where I can listen to romantic songs and the lyrics mean nothing to me because I'm not in love or hankering after romantic love, which isn't real anyway. I can simply enjoy the song for what it is.

That, for me, is freedom! 

This Jennifer Lopez song is one of my all time favourites as I love it just because I do. I could listen to it for hours on continuous play.  ❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels