God’s Infinite Love

When I saw this woman outside this building,  I asked her if she was a tourist. She said she was from Lancashire, a British northerner tourist exploring London for a few days.

I asked her if she'd been to the exhibition.  She said no. She had come specifically to look ar the spiral staircase.  She said she loved spiral staircases.

I then wished her well.

It's interesting how my friend and I went into the same building with different objectives.  I went into that building because I love their library, though I only use their work space. My friend went into the same building to look at their staircase.

I believe that building represents the one, infinite, Love of God.

Thank you, God, for your gift of Love. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels