Finger Tip Healed in No Time

 "Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." 2 Corinthians 6: 2

----

Recently while I was working at this nursery, I accidentally locked my finger in this door. Because I was busy with the babies, I didn't have time to complain about the pain. I decided to pray about it later.

By the time I finished work, the finger was now swollen. Even though I prayed about it and affirmed that I am healed, the finger remained stubbornly swollen and painful. After two days, that finger tip had turned black but it no longer hurt. I went to the local chemist and ask the pharmacist for advce. He told he's had a similar experience and it will take at least two weeks for the blocked blood to drain from my finger tip. He suggested I could take pain killers if the finger was hurting. I told him my finger wasn't hurting and I thanked him for his advice.

After I left the chemist, I decided I wasn't going to accept the chemist's view of time. I was expecting my finger tip to get back to normal as soon as possible. I thanked God for my healing.

The next day my finger tip was back to normal.

Now is the moment of salvation. ❤️

Here are two photos I took.

The first one was taken after I finished work on.the day the accident happened. The second photo was taken a day after I spoke to the chemist.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit