Gratitude on Set

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4: 6-7

____

I was working on set as a passerby, where the third AD (assistant dorector) was very kind and grateful to us. Even though it was cold, rained on and off, and we had to keep changing costumes, I wasn't complaining. It was actually a fun shoot. I also enjoyed chatting to fellow SAs (supporting artists) in the holding area.

A few of us were asked to do the final night shoot which was fun.

At the end of the shoot, the AD thanked us profusely for our efforts. She said they even finished early, though they did leave a scene out. She said she was very happy about how the day went.

I wasn't surprised.

The more someone is grateful for what I give, the more I want to give.

I give thanks to God, the Source and Giver of all good gifts.

Happy thanksgiving! 🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit