God Preserves My Phone

While I was doing the household chores, I had my phone in the back pocket of my jeans as I was expecting a call, thar I didn't want to miss.

As I was cleaning the bathroom, I heard a plop in the toilet. To my horror,  I realised I had dropped my phone in the toilet.

As soon as I retrieved the phone, which was in the case, a notification came up saying that there was suspected moisture in the phone charging port and I shouldn't use the charger until it's dry. It suggested I could use a wireless charger instead. I didn't even know "wireless charger" was a thing.

I started praying for my phone to be okay.  Psalm 121: 7 came to mind:  "The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul."

Instead of "soul", I kept thinking "he shall preserve thy phone" which made me chuckle. 😄

The notification  lfinally went off when the phone port was dry.  I then charged the phone with my mobile charger bank. However, I was still cautious about using my phone charger so I bought a cheap wireless charger. Now I know how that works.

Thank you, God, for preserving my phone. I will be sure to never carry my phone in my trousers' pocket next time I'm cleaning. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels