Resolving Misunderstanding

 (Previously posted on Facebook on 4.6.2022)

“God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” 1 Peter 5: 5

----

I have a friend I haven't seen since before lockdown, though we have kept in contact my phone. We arranged to finally meet up in person.

Two days before we were meant to meet up, I texted her to ask what time she fancied meeting up and what arrangements she

 Had made. During our text exchange, there was a bit of misunderstanding on both our part and she accused me of being angry. I assured her I was fine and still wanted to meet up but I felt she wasn't convinced.

Early the next morning, I spoke to the Lord about the issue with my friend. I said I didn't know why my friend seemed angry at me and asked Him to resolve the issue. I also asked him to bless my friend and our friendship. God told me to apologise to my friend.

So I texted my friend and apologised and said I was still open to meet up later that day.

When we met up a few hours later, we exchanged warm hugs. We agreed to avoid misunderstanding, we should communicate by phone so we could hear each other's voice tones. 😊

My friend not only treated me to lunch, she showed me around that area of London I'm not familiar with. We browsed market stalls. She then bought me a delicious dessert, walked me to my bus stop, gave me a hug before I got on the bus.

Thank you, God, for expressing your unmerited favours through my friend.❤️

This photo was taken by my friend.


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit