Lost Ear Stud Found

"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33: 3

----

While I was removing my ear studs, I dropped one. I  looked for it on the carpet, but I couldn't find it.

The studs are not expensive. I can easily replace them, but I love these studs.

Lord, please show me where the stud is.  Put it where I can see it. Thank you.

I got impatient and went  through my earrings case in case I'd dropped the stud in it, but it wasn't there. I searched the dressing table. Nothing. I looked on the carpet again.  Still nothing.

I reminded myself that God knows where everything is. There is nothing hidden that He won't reveal. (Luke 8: 17)

I was still feeling sad when I went to bed as I don't like losing stuff.

In the middle of the night, I woke up and checked the time on my phone. It was 3.33 am.

That has to be a sign.

I switched the light on and went to look on the table again. Eh voila, I found the stud right there on the table I'd searched earlier.

Thank you, Lord. You are so good!  ❤️

----

Related Bible verse:

"For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light." Luke 8: 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels