Pound Coin for Locker

During our morning briefing, our manager told us we could use the lockers to store our stuff, but we needed to use a Pound coin to lock it. 

As I didn't have any cash on me, I asked if I could borrow a Pound off someone. A colleague offered me the Pound. I was very grateful.

After our shift finished,  I returned the coin, but my colleague told me to keep it until the last day of our contract.

Before going back to work, I started rummaging in the rucksack I usually carry and I found a Pound coin. Good, I can return my colleague's coin.

When I arrived at work, I saw my colleague. After we exchanged greetings he said, "Today, I'm the one withut a Pound coin."

"No worries," I said." I found a coin in my bag so you can have yours back."

Thank you, God. ❤️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels