Reality TV

Earlier on, I was watching this reality TV programme. One guy was having a row with this woman. He started taking out his anger on other characters. He then realised the error of his ways. He told someone he was upset because he didn't like arguing with women.  He later apologised to the woman he'd had the altercation with.

Later on, I received a text from my flatmate to let me know she was coming home late. I told her I would feed her cat, Zeus. I then let him in before it started to rain.

While Zeus was relaxing on his bed, I petted him. Suddenly, we heard a cat screeching outside. 

Zeus is usually very calm. It was funny seeing him making himself look big and growling like a panther. He wanted to go out and fight, but I was having none of it.

I reckon the screech was from our neighbour's cat, Coco, who he can't stand. I've told Zeus time and time again that he shouldn't fight girls, but he won't listen to me.

I think Zeus should have his own reality TV show with me playing the role of an extra. 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels