God's Help in Trouble

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46: 1

-----

I took my new tote bag with the slogan "Jesus loves Me...and You" to wor

As usual  I was over an hour early, so I headed to the staff restaurant to get some toast and hot chocolate.

When I finished my food, I thought I would go for a walk around the galleries. Just at that moment a security guard, who I am now friends with, walked in. I gave her a hug and asked how she was. She told me she was feeling upset as she had left her phone at a train station and really worried about someone stealing her personal details. She said she didn't have any money as she uses her phone to do transactions. I told her not to worry. First, I bought her breakfast. She was uneasy about this, but I told her the breakfast wasn't coming from me, but from God. I showed her my new tote bag with the words: "Jesus loves Me...and You." 

"See, it is God loving you through me," I said.

Next, she borrowed my phone to call her bank to block her credit card. Later, I bought her lunch. 

She also told me her manager and work colleagues had been very supportive and kind to her. She said the train company were going to let her travel for free. I prayed that she got her phone back.

Later in the afternoon, while we were scanning visitors' tickets, one guy I was with started having an epileptic fit.  We called for first aid assistance and an ambulance soon arrived. I trust in God to heal him.

Thank you, Lord, for always being present to help us in times of trouble. ❤️

Ps: My friend texted me to let me  know she got her phone back. Praise God! 🙏



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels