I Surrender All - Revisited9

"And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace."  Romans 6: 13-14

----

I have been practising surremdering everything to the Lord. I don't always remember to.

When I got up this morning, I surrendered my whole being and every moment of my day to the Lord.

I left home earlier than usual to catch the bus to the nearest tube station. When I arrived at the station, the  platform was chock-a-block with passengers. There was a notice informing passengers that there was a severe delay. An announcement came on advising passengers to find alternative routes to their destination.

I started wondering whether I should catch the bus. Do I have enough time to catch the bus and arrive at work on time? I then reminded myself that I was surrendering everything to the Lord including my journey.

Immediately, an announcement came on informing us thar an empty train was due in two minutes and the next one would follow in 12 minutes. When the empty train arrived, we all managed to get on though there were not enough seats for all of us. I had to stand for 3 stops and then got a seat for the rest of my journey.

I arrived at work early.

The day was going well until I had a disagreement with a colleague about an issue. After I discussed  the matter with the duty manager, I was still feeling angry and frustrated. I guess I had forgotten to surrender that part of my day to the Lord. Just as well, it was almost my lunch break.😆

During my.lunch break , I decided to walk around the gallery to look at some artefacts. I then went to see an exhibition.  I got chatting to a member of staff in the gallery. During our conversation, he talked about his friend who recently passed away. I surrendered the rest of my lunch break listening to him.  I then returned to work.

The rest of my day was filled with laughter and joy with my work colleagues.

When I arrived home, my flatmate offered me some of her roast chicken, which was delicious.

I surrender my body, soul, spirit, every moment of the day, and everything that concerns me to the Lord, so help me God! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels