About Time

 "And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:" Mark 2: 27

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth." Psalm 121: 1-2

----

At the bus stop, I looked up and noticed the Live Bus Timetable was missing. I then heard this man talking to his wife about the missing timetable.

"I was just thinking the same thing!" I said.

"I reckon they have these timetables up to keep us on our toes," he said.

"I agree, so we can always be thinking about time and be controlled by time, instead of enjoying the moment," I said.

"The bus is either going to arrive or it isn't," he chuckled.

"It's just like the temperature," the man's wife said. "Before smartphones, I never checked the temperature. Now I am constantly checking the temperature."

"Me too," I grinned. "I do the same. As long as we don't let technology control us."

"What does -6c mean anyway?" the man said. "It's either very hot or very cold. Why do we need to know what the exact temperature is?"

"You're right!" By the way what's the temperature right now?" I said.

His wife laughed, looked at her phone and said "It's now -1c. It says it's going to be -6c tonight."

"Whatever that means," I chuckled. "Imagine what it's going to feel like next week when the temperature rises to 10c, it will be t-shirt weather."

We all laughed.

Our bus soon arrived. Before we got on, I wished the couple a nice Christmas.

When I got off the bus to wait for my final bus, I noticed the Live Bus Timetable was at this stop, but my bus wasn't listed. That meant my bus was either going to take ages to arrive or it was going to arrive out of God or "No time."

Within a few minutes, I noticed my bus arriving, but it still wasn't listed on the Live timetable, which meant it was coming out of no time.

I believe God and "no time" are one.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels