Moving Time

 "My times are in Your hand;" Psalm 31: 15

----

When I got to the bus stop, I noticed my bus was the third bus due in 4 minutes.

I asked God to move my bus to the top.

I was amazed to see my bus appearing.

When I got on the bus and tapped my Oyster card, it didn't work. The next customer tried but it didn't work. The driver had no choice but to let us in, which meant I got to travel for free.

Later the driver told us the machine was now working, but it was too late. I was determined to enjoy my free travel. I noticed the machine was working fine for other passengers.

Thank you, God, for being in control of time which you can move, speed up, slow down or freeze. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels