Mighty Hand of God

"As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:" Ezekiel 20:33

----

When I told my cousin that I hadn't been feeling well, he wrote:

"God is in control. The mighty hand of God reigns over your life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ"

I responded with an "Amen!"

A few hours later,, while I was watching this YouTube video called "It's Supernatural" and receiving prayer, I found myself falling asleep. Suddenly, I felt a hand on top of my head. I knew it was the Hand of God that my cousin had mentioned earlier in his textt. Even when my eyes were open, I could still feel God's hand around my forehead. I felt His Hand on my head for about 10 minutes.

Thank You, God, for revealing that You are not only in control of my life, You are always with me. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels