Postal Delivery

I received a card from the post office that they tried to deliver a package and they advised me to either pick it up at the local delivery office or arrange another date for delivery.  It has already taken them 3 weeks to deliver the packet.  I was tempted to let them return it to sender. , I decided to pick it up in two days i.e. Friday.

I then had the idea to check when the next postal strikes were. It said Friday and Saturday,  which meant if I don't pick up the package today, I will have to wait till after Christmas.

I still wasn't in the mood to go out. Maybe the strikes will not affect the delivery  office. I decided to give the company a call to ask. I was told there was a 50 minutes call waiting time to speak to an adviser.  They also reminded customers to be kind to their staff.

I don't want to wait that long!

God, could you please speed up the queue so I can speak to an adviser?

While I was waiting, I had an idea to look up the company's website and information about the strikes. They confirmed that delivery offices will be closed during strike days and today is my last opportunity. 

After that I hung up the phone as I had got my answer.

God did not speed up my call waiting time, He found another way to get me my answer so I didn't have to wait.

I  then went to pick up the package. 

Thank you, God, for inspiring me to get my package! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels