God’s Love Lifts Me Up

(Previously posted on Facebook on 6.5.2022).

"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." 1 John 4:

----

I woke up this morning thinking of how much my Father God loves me. He loves me so much, He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus, to die for me on the cross. I also thought about how Jesus loves me for so much he took on all my sins, pain, suffering and lack on the cross. I thought of the Love of the Godhead (Father/Son/HolySpirit), which fills the entire universe and beyond.

(I'm obviously aware I'm not the only one Jesus died for). 

Later in the afternoon on my way to a meeting, I popped into the local library to quickly charge my phone.  Just as I was about to sit down, I slipped and found myself on the floor.

This woman on the other table came over and asked if I was alright. I told her I had just slipped. She grabbed my hand and lifted me off the floor.  I thanked her and sat down. Although I was shaken, I wasn't injured, thank God!

While my phone was charging, I read my emails and responded to an urgent email.

Before I left, I went to speak to my "angel." 

I said to her, "I need to share something with you. The other night, I had a dream where I slipped and fell. People around me in the dream were wearing masks and too scared to touch me and help me get up. After I repeated the Bible verse, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear" (1 John 4: 18), I had the strength to get up and I was perfectly fine. Thanks again for helping me!"

She said, "Thank you so much for sharing that. Just this morning, my son and I were repeating the "I am Love" affirmation."

"How amazing is that?" I said. "You are literally the Love of God who helped me when I needed it."

God is love and He is everywhere!

Thank you, God! ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels