About Being Weird

The other day, I was having a conversation with a work colleague, who is also a Christian. I told him people who know me tend to think I'm weird because of the way I think. 

My colleague said someone who is truly a disciple of Christ is perceived as weird by the world because they don't think like people of the world.  I told him my mum once told me she didn't see me as human, she classified me as "something else" because of the way I think.

Today I was chatting to my flatmate and some friends about pain and pain relief. My flatmate said to me "you don't get pain, do you? You have Jesus."

That made me laugh. "I do get pain, and yes, I have Jesus. Jesus is my painkiller."

That's why people find me weird because Jesus is my everything. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit