Timekeeper

"My times are in Your hand." Psalm 31: 15

-----

While I was walking to the bus stop, I was thanking God for
making my day easy, fun and wonderful. 

Suddenly, I remembered I had left my sunglasses at home. Oh no, I need it as it looks like it was going to be a sunny day. I  walked back briskly, got it and walked briskly to the bus stop, as I didn't want to miss the bus. As  I always leave super early,  I could catch the later one and still arrive early, but I still wanted to catch the first one.

As I was approaching the bus stop, I noticed the bus lights were on indicating it was about to leave. To my utter amazement,  I saw the driver walking towards the Portaloo (toilet) near the bus stop.  There was now no need to rush.

After the driver got out of the loo, he took his time and chatted to the bus driver.in the bus behind. He then finally got on his bus and drove to the stop and let us in.

Isn't it wonderful how God, who controls time, inspired the driver to use the toilet at the exact moment when I thought I was going to miss my bus?

Thank you, Jesus. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit