Volunteering

A few days ago, while I was volunteering as a steward at a church event, another steward told me her 16 year old daughter would be interested in volunteering at the museum I was working at.  She asked if I knew what the minimum age requirement was. I said I didn't know. 

Another steward volunteer, who I happened to work with, offered to find out for her.

Today, I returned to work after being off for a few days

While I was having lunch at  the staff restaurant, this woman asked if she could share my table. We got chatting and it turned out she was a volunteer at the museum, which reminded me of the conversation I'd had at church. I asked her if she knew anything about young volunteers, but she didn't as she worked with older retired volunteers. (I found out later that the minimum age is 18).

Of all of the hundreds of staff who worked at that museum, it's amazing how I had a volunteer sit opposite me at lunch. Only God could arrange that.

That's what I love about walking in Christ, every day is a wonderful adventure. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit