Secret to Eternal Youth and Eternal Life

 I believe the secret to eternal youth and eternal life is believing in Jesus Christ and that He lives in you (John 11: 25, Galatians 2: 20) and He is the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13: 8). 

Jesus is the secret to eternal youth and eternal life. ❤️

-----


"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die." John 11: 25-26


"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2: 20


"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." Hebrews 13: 8,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit