The Queue Manager

"The Lord has established His throne in heaven, And His kingdom rules over all." Psalm 103: 19

-----

Today, as there were only two of us that had turned up for that shift, our manager asked us to work at the front gates.

This meant we needed the guys on queue management to ensure we weren't overwhelmed with visitors. They also covered our lunch and tea breaks.

The most amazing thing was although my colleague and I were busy, we were not overloaded with visitors. My colleague marvelled at how quiet it was and how easy he found working with me.

Later, while we having our end of shift briefing, our manager told us she had been feeling stressed in the morning because we were so short-staffed. She thanked us for the way we had adjusted and handled the situation.

I wasn't stressed at all as I knew God is in control.

Thank you, Lord, for managing the queue and providing all the support we needed. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit