One Faith, One Baptism, One God

"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." Ephesians 4: 4-6

----

After work, I decided to attend the Choral Evensong at a Church of England church close by, the same church where I was actually baptised.

When I arrived, the choir were practising and they sounded really angelic.

Durring the actual service,   the choir sang about something I had been mulling over. In the one hymn we all sang, there was a line "Lo I am with you always." 

I also like that they recite the Apostle's Creed at C of E churches, which is a reminder  of the core beliefs of all Christians.

No matter what denomination I follow or church I choose to attend, there is only one Father, Son and Holy Spirit who is in me, through me and with me always.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for inspiring me to attend this service. ❤️

Some photos of the church







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels