Temperature Control

While I was taking a break at this expo I was working at, I thought to myself that the exhibition centre was really hot.

Suddenly, I noticed this guy with a hi vis jacket walking by. At the back of his jacket were the words, "Temperature Control." He sat down to have his meal.

I approached him and said, "I've been thinking how hot it is here and you showed up. Are you the temperature control man?"

"No, I'm working at another company," he said.

He did find it rather amusing though.

I'll just have to trust in God to control the temperature.😄

----

Related Bible verses:.

3 Do not put your trust in princes,

Nor in [b]a son of man, in whom there is no [c]help.

4 His spirit departs, he returns to his earth;

In that very day his plans perish.

5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help,

Whose hope is in the Lord his God,

6 Who made heaven and earth," Psalm 146: 3-5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels