Depending on God - Bus

During my bus journey, I was listening to a teaching by Creflo Dollar called "How to Completely Depend on God." (Creflo Dollar has been sorely tested over the years and has overcome).

At the next bus station, I planned to catch two buses - one from this station and another in central London. I noticed another bus I don't usually travel on and I had the idea to get on that one as it was going all the way. I asked the driver if he was going near Warren Street and he said yes. 

During the journey, I fell asleep, but I kept waking up to check where we were. I then fell into another deep sleep. When I opened my eyes again, the bus had just arrived at the stop I needed to get off at.

So that's what it's like to completely depend on God. He gets you on the right bus and wakes you up when you arrive at your stop.

Thank you, God, for getting me to my destination. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit