Father Provides Free Lunch

"Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Matthew 6: 33

----

On the way to the school I was working at today, I wondered whether they had shops close by to get a sandwich for lunch. 

I had to ask for directions as what was being shown on the Google Map was totally differemt in reality. Fortunately, the woman I asked was familiar with the area and the school I was going to. She even pointed out local shops I could go to to get my lunch.

When I arrived at the school, I waa told we only have half an hour for lunch. I figured by the time I walk to the shops and back, lunch will be over. I'm not going to worry. If I can't get to the shops, I'll just wait till after school and get some food then. God will give me the energy I need.

It turned out the school feeds their staff free meals. I ended up having jacket potato with cheese and baked beans and a desert.

There is such a thing as a free lunch! 😊

Thank you, Father, for meeting my lunch need! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit