Love Casts Out Fear on the Bus

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love." 1 John 4: 18

----

During my bus journey,  I heard this man at the back cursing and swearing. Let's just say he was being very offensive to a certain group of people on the bus, while his friends were agreeing with him. No one else said anything. 

I decided to take action by coverimg myself and the bus with the Blood of Jesus whose Love, I believe, casts out fear.

The man and his friends soon got off the bus.

There was a couple sitting in front of me. As the bus windows were quite steamy, the man used his hands to wipe the window so they could see where they were. They realised they had arrived at their stop and quickly got off.

I then noticed when the man had wiped the steam from the window, he had subconsciously drawn a  heart shape on the window. I had to take a photo.

To me, that heart shape was a sign that Love was present in that bus dissolving all the negativity that man had been spewing earlier.

Love casts out fear!❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels