Thanking God for My Meal

 "in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5: 18

"Bless the Lord, O my soul;

And all that is within me, bless His holy name!...Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s." Psalm 103: 1, 5

----

Before I have a meal, I  always thank God for providing the meal.

It occurred to me today that I am always full whether I'm just having a sandwich, a jacket potato or a microwave meal. I believe God blesses the food and makes it satisfying. 

Today, I just had a cheese toastie (toasted cheese sandwich), which was very satisfying.

Thank you, God! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels