Fear Not, God Loves Me

 "It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; snd while they are still speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65: 24

----

When I woke up this morning, I spokr.to the Lord about an issue.  The answers I received in my thought were:

"God loves me"

and

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 1 Timothy 1: 7

While I was having a shower, I continued to meditate on both ideas.

As I was getting ready to go out, I looked at YouTube on my phone. I noticed two videos on my newsfeed called "Fear Not - Choose to Believe" and "The Power of God's Love" both by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

I believe both videos were confirming the answers I had been given earlier.

Thank you, God! 

Answers noted! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels