Power Points

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4: 19

----

When I went to the library, the entire building was closed because of some plumbing issues and they couldn't tell me how long it would be closed for.

The next closest library is The British Library (our national library and one of the largest in the world). That library is always full of  researchers, students, tourists and waifs and strays like myself. I only go to that library if I'm really desperate. At that time of day, the seats with power points are usually taken. As it's only a walking distance away, I headed to The British Library as I was pretty desperate. 😁

As expected, the seats with power points were all taken, but there were several spare seats available. I wondered whether to go to the next closest library, but I didn't fancy the walk.

I thought there has to be somewhere I can charge my devices in this massive building. 

So I reminded myself: "my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." 

While holding that thought, I walked around the library. I soon found a power point but there was no chair. I looked round and saw this young man sitting next to a spare chair with his rucksack on it. (I reckon he was saving the chair for me, but he didn't know it).I asked him if I could have the chair and he let me have it

Thank you, God, for always meeting the need in Christ Jesus. ♥️

Photo:  inside the British Library




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels