God Sees All Time

"My times are in Your hand;" Psalm 31: 15

"But the hour is coming, and now is." John 4: 23, John 5: 25, John 16: 32, NKJV

----

Today's maximum day temperature is 3C/37F, which is bitterly cold for London.

According to the BBC weather app, this cold snap is only going to last for five more days and then the temperature is expected to  rise to 11C/51F and even higher.

The weather forecast reminds me of  God who can see all time as it is taking place in the eternal now. When I trust in Jesus Christ, who is in all time, He can make me have wonderful experiences and encounters.

The other day, when I got off the bus, I noticed two women getting off at the same stop. One woman looked at me and said hello. I politely said hello back.  It was only whenI looked closely at her face that I realised it was my cousin. (Her mum and my mum are actually half-sisters, same dad different mums). The last time I saw her was in 2019. We intended to keep in touch then Covid happened.

After exchanging warm hugs and greetings, she introduced me to her friend.  She said they were going to a shop in Oxford Street. I told them I was on my way to work, but I was going to do some grocery shopping at Oxford Street before work.

When the next bus arrived, my cousin suggested that we should get on the empty one behind as the one in front was full, but her friend said she didn't mnd getting on the bus in front. We all got on.

When the bus approached a stop, I heard a passenger telling the driver that she could smell fumes upstairs. Although we only had one more stop left, I suggested to my cousin and her friend that we should get off. When we did, we could smell fumes coming from the back of the bus. The fumes were so strong, we covered our mouths with our scarves. Before the driver drove off, I motioned to him about the fumes. He only had one more stop till the final destination so I hope he was going to have the bus checked out. (I have since got in contact with the bus company to notify them about that bus). 

I told my cousin that the day before, a bus had caught fire. I said God had protected us from another fire.

I believe God who can see  all time, inspired me to travel on that particular bus with my cousin, though I was sitting upstairs and they were sitting downstairs. God knew that first bus was faulty and inspired us to get on the bus behind. When we didn't heed that warning, He protected us anyway.

I look forward to milder weather in the present future.♥️

Photo of me and my cousin from the last time we met in 2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels