What Seems Right

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death." Proverbs 14: 12

----

I find the above Proverb to be true.

There are times when you are excited about something and believe you're doing the right thing at that moment and it seems to be going well. Somewhere down the road, it all goes pear shaped.

That's why it's important to let God be your guide every step of the way. He who knows the past, present and future will let you know whether your choice is the right one or not.

That happened to me while I was in this special relationship with someone I believed I was going to marry. I was devastated when the relationship broke down. Now I know it would never have worked out in the long term as we would have been on different paths. I'm a Christian and he is not. You cannot be yoked to an unbeliever. (See 2 Corinthians 6: 14)

Thank you, God, for steering me in the right direction.❤️

----

"Bless the Lord, O my soul,

And forget not all His benefits:...Who redeems your life from destruction," Psalm 103: 2, 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit