Russian Christmas Day

Two weeks ago, while I was going for a walk, I noticed this Methodist church. I made a mental note to attend their service when I don't fancy travelling into central London to atrend my church.

Today, I was inspired to attend this Methodist church for the first time. After the service, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I spoke to a church elder. He showed me a room where a Russian service was taking place. He said they were  celebrating Christmas. I told him I'm aware it's Russian Christmas day today as my flatmate is from Russia. I said she would have loved to attend the service if she knew about it.

After the Russian service was over, they had some food to share. I had a chat with a few of the members and even had some Russian food and snacks. I then took some snacks home for my flatmate.

My flatmate was delighted to hear about the church service.

Thank you, God, fo




r bringing this church to my attention.  ❤️

Merry Christmas to all my Russian friends! 🎄✝️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels