Stopping the Bus

Before I went to catch my bus, I checked when the bus was due to arrive, but the website wasn't working.

I then checked an app and it said there was one due in 3 minutes. As it takes about two minutes to walk to the bus stop, I knew I could catch it.

While I was walking to the bus stop, I looked behind me and saw the bus approaching. I started running and putting my hand out to beckon for the driver to.stop.

I then noticed this man walking towards the bus stop. He also beckoned to the bus driver.

When the bus stopped and I was about to get on, I realised the man who had stopped the bus didn't want the bus, he was just helping me out.

I shouted thank you and got on.

Thank you, God, for  your constant Grace. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels