Lost Phone Found

"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Matthew 6: 33

----

Over the last few weeks, I have been attending a local Methodist church, which is a lot closer to home than the one I belong to.

After the service, they offer tea/juice and biscuits and you can chat to members and other attendees. (I don't drink tea, I have juice).

Two weeks ago, after I introduced myself to a senior member of the church, she said, "Can I ask you a favour?"

"Of course!"

"I have misplaced my phone. Could you pray for me to find it?"

"Yes. I believe God knows where your phone is and He will reveal it to you."

"I know there are lots more important things in the world to pray about," she said, "but I don't want to lose my phone."

"I believe God cares about everything that concerns us, large and small including your phone. You will find it," I assured her.

Last week,  I didn't attend their service. 

Today after the service, I sawj my friend. She thanked me for prayimg and listening  as she did find her phone.  I told her I was very happy for her.

Thank you, Father God, for caring about all the big and little things that concern us. ❤️





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cross is My Landmark

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

Shopping with the Holy Spirit