Dream of Hope

"Now faith is the [a]substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."  Hebrews 11: 1

----

In my dream, I was holding this huge carton of milk. I then thought to myself that I hope I didn't spill it. The carton instantly fell to the floor and split open. I apologised to the person I was with and grabbed a cloth to clean the floor.

When I woke up, I pondered over the meaning of the dream. I realised it's about hope.

The other day,  at work I thought to myself:  "I hope X doesn't happen."   What I was hoping doesn't happen did happen.

That's the power of hope. 

Whenever I hope for something or hope something doesn't happen it still does.

The lesson in that dream is to always hope for what I want to happen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If at First You Don't Succeed

If God is Sovereign, Why is there Evil?

About Angels